background

December 19, 2012

one small step for man, one giant leap for aemei!

Let me start this by saying - (drumroll.......) I AM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY BE BLOGGING!

After 30 years, I realize what I love most is experiencing the journey of life itself. This blog is not only another chapter in that journey but a way for me to document it. I can't wait to share with you the wonderful things I experience, I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

I leave you with this.... proof that my eyes can't take anymore of this computer screen! BLOODSHOT! Not to my surprise, my lipstick is still on from this morning!

bloodshot eyes + perfect lipstick = recipe for a good blog

My applause goes to Rockstar energy drinks for keeping me awake today (sugar-free for the win!), MAC lipstick in Chatterbox for it's outstanding cameo appearance, Bon Iver on my Pandora station for the sweet, sweet serenades and as always, my puppy Dax for hanging out with me while I design my heart out.

I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments: